Monday 14 November 2011

BWARG!

Hallo peeps!

Long time no see.....as usual been a busy bee at the studio producing god knows how many characters..think me heads gonna implode scanner style! Still doing any freelance work I can grasp onto in these hard times and of course doing my own personal work. Mrs Goth and the Gothettes are all doing well...mini Gothette is rapidly approaching one year of being on the planet...can't believe how quickly it's gone.

What else, well my latest BBC work was on Doctors but just last week, was easnt to post it up here but as per usual just didn't have the time. They showed my illos quite a bit but the story was bizarre to say the least (cool!)...best bit was the story was about a freelance comics illustrator who starts going mad and thinks the characters in his comics are real and coming after him (we've all been there at some point HA HA) but the best bit was the huge, posh house he lived in...as if, DON'T THEY KNOW WHAT FREELANCERS MAKE?!?!

Right, I've got to get back to work...hopefully I shall return soon!

Toodle Pipski One and All!

2 comments:

Chris.P said...

You're alive!!! and you have almost retained your sanity:)

Still complaining about being skint? At least you have a proper job:) I imagine you get back from a hard days illustrating to a bath of asses milk prepared by one of your concubines:)

You've done well. You are providing for your ever expanding family and manage to do so whilst avoiding resorting to prostitution:)

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Update your blog or I send the boys round !!!