Saturday 19 March 2011

Where does the time go?

Well hello there.....if there is anyone left out there! I can't believe how long it's been since I updated the old blog. My lifes been kind of mental over the past months and I think I'd need at least forty two blogs just to fill you all in.
Where to start then, firstly I can proudly announce a new Gothtwin has arrived, baby Gothtwin Evie Eowyn was born on the 3rd of December. Shes a beautiful little thing with the energy of a superhero, massive bluey, grey eyes and a very cheeky grin. We still can't decide on her hair colour though, it seems to change every day.
Work, well I now am an illustrator for one of the countries biggest crafting companies! I'll try and post some of my stuff later (hopefully not another six months mind you). My freelance work has generally slowed down to a drip now. The industry still seems to be in a state of decline like the rest of the country, I don't see me going back to it soon!

The evil company which STILL owes me money has now utterly vanished into nothingness. They went under owing out thousands of pounds to printers, suppliers and of course artists but I doubt any of us will see a penny of it now. I was sent a creditors report recently where one of the key people involved was questioned by a panel. It was amazing how much 'he didn't know' about the runnings of his own company. It seems as long as you claim no knowledge of anything, then you can do what you want and get away with it.....I must try it one day. It does seem that only the people who play dirty make anything of there lifes....take note bankers and MP's.



1 comment:

Gretel said...

Oh biggest congratulations to you all on the new addition! And more congrats on the job, am I right in thinking this means regular work for you? Good to have a catch up anyway, you'll have to post some of your work now and let us know what the magazine is!